Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Winter Afternoon

After just a week in Paris I feel like I've had the good fortune to see and experience so much of Paris, however, there is much more to explore. I do not intend to only visit the tourist locations, though of course these are the first on my list, but I would also like to really dig deep into the heart of the city and find its unique nooks (of which I am sure there are plenty).

I have been a bit hesitant about using my usual approach to talk to people, which is just walking up to someone on the street and starting a conversation. My time in Paris thus far has been pleasant, and I think I may find the courage yet to approach more parisiennes. In the meantime I have taken many lovely pictures of the beautiful landmarks this city has to offer. Since I don't start class for another few weeks I will continue taking pictures and exploring cette belle ville. For those of you who don't know me personally I'm afraid you'll only be able to see a limited number of pictures from my trip, ie. those that caption my posts. It is much easier to just post all of my pictures in one location, namely Facebook, for now.

I start my first class next week, and for those engineers out there who would like to come to Paris do not fear! I have indeed found some interesting courses, eg. Initialisation à la cryptologie, Genie Logiciel, Analyse syntaxtique et compilation, Logique and many others. It takes a bit of extra work, but Paris is not completely lost in the arts.

A très bientôt.

No comments:

Post a Comment